The team is looking for a Google Analytics Engineer who understands the field of digital analytics and is able to create and customize analytics and tag manager implementations. The ideal candidate can track websites and mobile applications for our clients and work as an expert in implementing analytics.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop domain expertise in the client’s line of business to get results
- Show the importance of clean data for successful digital marketing initiatives in support of bigger business goals
- Implement Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager and configure and adjust the tools accordingly
- Identify gaps in the overall customer experience and recommend solutions
- Make sure that customer expectations are met and results are delivered
- Formulate complex ideas clearly and precisely, both in speech and in writing
- Maintenance and management of relationships in the company and in the team
- Work with the team leader and do so in a way that is consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and tackle technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual range, as well as the ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- University degree (required) plus at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in marketing, consulting and / or media
- Experience with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured and adapted the tool
- You have provided Google Analytics via the Google Tag Manager
- You have focused on one or more of the following areas: digital analysis, optimization, statistical modeling, customer insights, and / or marketing analysis
- Experience in integrating Google Analytics with other Google products (such as BigQuery, DV360 or Google Optimize) and third-party tools (such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Optimizely etc.)
- Understand how reports are read and interpreted
- Experience with Firebase is an asset
If you have passion, intelligence, and a technical talent (even if you miss some of the points above) we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the diverse viewpoints and experiences that our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Bounteous is ready to sponsor suitable candidates for work visas.
For employment opportunities in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal employer. We are committed to diversity and are committed to creating an integrative workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Code of Human Rights and the Accessibility Act for People with Disabilities 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point in the recruitment process, provided the candidate advises Bounteous of their accommodation needs. We look forward to applications from all qualified candidates.
** Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Read the full job description