|Place:||Cape Town, Plumstead|
Conversion Science is a leading South African digital marketing agency specializing in the optimization of performance campaigns. Conversion Science is a Google Premier Partner, a Google Marketing Platform Partner (Certification in Analytics 360) and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
We use data and strategic insights to continuously analyze and adjust campaigns to achieve results and maximize ROI. Our clients have direct access to their campaign managers and we pride ourselves on a high level of personalized detail and attention. We invest heavily in training to ensure that our people are the best of their kind around the world.
We have exciting job offers for Junior Campaign Managers. This is an exceptional career opportunity to enter the fast growing and lucrative field of Pay Per Click advertising.
We are looking for intelligent, hardworking personalities to strengthen our team. We offer all the necessary training in a 12-month internship.
PPC is a fast-growing industry both in South Africa and internationally. Search marketing is the largest part of digital marketing and is central to most digital strategies.
As Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the customer’s PPC campaigns on various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
The work requires strategic and analytical thinking as well as a high level of detail and accuracy. Campaign managers need to be well organized, have excellent attention to detail, a solid work ethic, initiative, quick thinking, and the ability to learn quickly. Most of all, they have a passion for digital marketing and a hunger to learn about the ever-changing landscape.
Roles and responsibilities
Help campaign managers:
- Set up and manage online advertising campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform
- Optimizing campaigns for the most powerful platforms
- Manage campaign budgets, keyword prices, and daily expenses
- Create keyword reports
- Detailed data analysis
- Preparation of customer reports
- Participation in customer briefings and meetings
- Administration and reporting through Google Analytics
- The internship is full-time.
- It lasts for 12 months and starts in Plumstead, Cape Town in 2021 (date TBC). We start with distance learning
- We offer extensive training and the ability to write all Google Ads and Facebook certifications.
- You will learn how to set up and manage PPC campaigns, apply analytics and create detailed reports.
You will learn to:
- Setting up and managing Google Ads and / or other PPC accounts for customers (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google Shopping, YouTube)
- Manage, organize and review customer campaigns on a daily basis
- Monitor customer budget, keyword performance, and success as measured against campaign goals.
- Proactively change campaigns to improve performance and support new initiatives.
- Check out Google Analytics and generate performance reports for customers
- Communicate with customers and respond to customer campaign and reporting needs, make sure expectations are met
- Learn more about Facebook campaigns
- Understand and implement Google Shopping
- Stay up to date on the latest digital media trends
- Bachelor’s degree or NQR Level 5 National Certificate
- Very numerous
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Passion for digital marketing and the desire to specialize in PPC.
- Customer management skills
- Capable of multitasking
- Good time management skills
- team player
If you have the right attitude and aptitude, this is a great opportunity for you to develop and develop valuable skills and move to the forefront of this coveted profession in South Africa.
Please send your resume, a copy of your ID, your academic credentials and your cover letter to Caylin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that your application will not be successful if you are not contacted within 10 days
Posted on Jun 14 at 2:35 pm