|Compensation:||Costs to the company|
|Services:||Remote working, great offices, great people, free coffee and breakfast|
|Place:||Cape Town, foreshore|
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 14 years of experience delivering global campaigns with detailed local targeting. We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-sized SEO analyst who not only understands technical SEO audits, but also has the ability to analyze numbers and data. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail, be a problem solver with a passion for digital advertising who supports the rest of our SEO team and adds value to our operations team.
The mid-SEO analyst’s main job is to manage the daily custom requirements, conduct in-depth technical audits on major international websites, and conduct ongoing monthly on-site maintenance and monthly off-site reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Can-do attitude, self-motivated and on time
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Manage customer campaigns and expectations
- Keyword analysis and research
- Experience with important SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMrush, WebCEO, Apptweak, Google Search Console, Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics etc.)
- Can perform technical audits on major ecommerce websites
- Must be able to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Advice on changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Developing new SEO strategies (local SEO, on-site content, e-commerce, strategies to develop mobile and natural links, etc.)
- Good understanding of website performance metrics
- Ability to compile report data (Data Studio)
- Can interpret report metrics and take action based on these results
- Experience with CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, Salesforce, Shopify, Magneto etc.)
- Agency experience and working on international, multilingual websites are an advantage.
- At least three years of SEO experience
If you think you qualify for this role, please email your resume along with your cover letter to Malcolm at email@example.com. Note that if you do not receive feedback on your application within two weeks of submitting your application, your application will not be successful.
Posted on Jan 27 12:13 PM