Do you love dates? Are you looking for help to successfully steer your SEO strategy and career in the right direction for 2022?
Then you shouldn’t miss the first industry survey report from Search Engine Journal. The State of SEO 2021: Insights, Opportunities, and Threats.
In it, you’ll find insights from 2,830 SEO experts with different salaries, experience levels, specializations and more from around the world.
If you want to know what is actually happening in the SEO world, how it has changed over the last year, and where you are fitting – go to the source. We did that.
Take the guesswork out of being alone with your strategy or billing your customers enough – now you have industry trends from one trusted source.
This report has been specially created for you so that you can grow your business and stay one step ahead of your competition.
With this data, you can set yourself apart from the competition and identify new opportunities.
This annual report (we plan to update it every year) features unique data, graphs and insights from thousands of SEO pros, summarized in 49 pages for your reading and strategy enjoyment.
In the Search Engine Journal’s “The State of SEO 2021” report, you can find:
- 12 top insights into the state of SEO.
- Insights into the SEO career. Take a look at the current salaries, job titles, and experience levels for in-house SEO professionals, freelancers, and founders.
- The value of SEO. Learn how digital marketing budgets are allocated, where time is spent on SEO activities, and how SEO value is measured.
- SEO challenges and threats. Get insights into the past 12 months of the pandemic, traffic levels, resource gaps, and more. We also look at the top SEO threats over the next two years.
- SEO trends and opportunities. See what the top SEO drivers will be and factors to look out for as they arise.
- SEO clients: budgets and expectations. Discover insights for agencies looking to improve the customer experience, including average budgets, customer expectations, and the services customers most ask for.
In each section you will also find important insights for B2B and B2C marketers as well as for agencies and internal SEO experts.
Use this information to improve the way you do business. After all, your decisions are only as good as the data you use to inform them.
Download your free copy now.
The State of SEO Survey Report, produced in partnership with Straight North, gives you the insights you need to make more informed decisions for your next year of strategic planning.
Download this report for insights from Shelley Walsh, Special Projects Editor of the Search Engine Journal.
The report also features insights and comments from other top SEO and marketing experts including Barry Adams, Eric Enge, Kevin Indig, Kristina Azarenko, Jason Barnard, Jamie Indigo, Izzi Smith, and more.
A big thank you 👏 to the members of the Search Engine Journal Community who helped make this report possible!
* Breakdown of survey participants by industry: 1,223 from the B2B area, 951 from the B2C area, 779 from agencies, 779 from own brands and 298 from independent contractors / freelancers.